Or something like that.
Rather than sitting around being a cunty whine-baby, I got up and did some stuff.
- Made another cup of coffee
- Put wash in the washer and dryer
- Folded some sweaters and put them on one of my NEW shelves in my NEW gigantic walk-in closet that Ad built for me ( I know, I got it rough. I go away to my other lover’s house for three days and come back to a walk-in closet. How awesome is that? Don’t worry, I gave him extra good head as a thank you this morning.)
- Brushed my teeth (I know, I should have when I first woke up, but whatever.)
- Gave myself an orgasm
- Opted out of the dozen or so lists/sites that send me email daily (including Travelzoo, Travelocity, BookingBuddy, cruise.com, Kayak, Hotwire and L’Occitane! I haz a sad, but it had to be done.)
- Read a couple chapters on my fabu new eReader that I love love love!
- Set up hosting for my new personal domain for Pieces of Jade (woot!)
- Did some work (real work, like what I get paid for, right?)
- Took some pics of my puppy in the snow!!! (No, he’s not a puppy, but just like my taller-than-me son will always be my baby, Coop will always be my pup.)
Here he is back inside, on his Pasha bed. I think he, too, prefers to be warm and cozy inside.